Perio Maintenance DSP
Annual fee is required at enrollment and is non-refundable. The Periodontal Maintenance Dental Savings Plan duration is for one full year from the date the plan is purchased. NPDA reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue the NPDA Dental Plan, fees, terms, and services at the company’s option upon written notice from NPDA prior to the anniversary renewal date. Covered benefits of the Savings Plan are available only at North Point Dental Associates.
- Savings Plan members cannot use any other dental coverage with this plan
- The Savings Plan will not apply to costs of dental care which, in the sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside of the realm of their capability
- The Savings Plan will not apply to costs of dental care for injuries covered under workman’s compensation
- Total plan payment is $649.00. The first payment is $250.00, the remainder of the plan fee ($399.00) will be made in three monthly payments of each $133.00.
- Your credit card information will be kept on file, solely for the purpose of charging the three subsequent payments and renewal.
- All plans will be auto renewed at the one year anniversary of joining. An e-mail will be sent prior to charging the first renewal payment.
- If the plan has not been utilized in the first thirty days of renewal and the member wishes to cancel, they may without any penalty or charges.